797 Yankees Gap Rd, BEMBOKA
Land Area 100 acres
ESCAPE TO YOUR OWN PRIVATE RETREAT
Hidden away under the watchful gaze of the Indian Head Mountain is this spectacular retreat.
Set on 100 acres with excellent water is this stunning residence. From the outside you begin to get an understanding of the incredible home. Constructed from brick, mud brick and timber this home welcomes you in from the outset.
Inside you will be amazed at the attention to detail in the finishes and fixtures - from the genuine French chandeliers to the Florence Broadhurst custom wallpaper decorating the ceiling to the Japanese influenced timber staircase it is all just quality.
Every room in the home has a talking point; whether it is the kitchen with wood burning kitchen stove, backed up by commercial grade gas stove; the bathroom with its wooden Japanese style soaking tub, antique Chinese washstand or antique Tibetan chest; or the living room with its open fire.
The near new solar power system will ensure you never have to worry about electricity prices or blackouts again.
Additionally there is a large studio, perfect for guests or art studio; and a large unfinished double brick guesthouse.
Inspect today - Escape tomorrow.
· 100 Acres
· Solar Power- upgraded in Sept 2009 to latest state of the art panels and batteries
· Water: Spring + 3 large dams, seasonal creek- Huge tank. Gravity fed to house. Additional water tanks for garden use.
· Satellite Broadband (Clear Network)
· Satellite Television (Austar)
· Enclosed vegetable garden and orchard, numerous nut trees (walnut, hazlenut, macadamia nut)Fruit- orange, blood orange, lemon, nashy, pear, peach, apple, olive
· Fire Shelter or can be used as wine cellar? Built into hill
· "Carriage House" undercover parking- partially enclosed wood shed one side, work area on other side with sleeping loft
|Water Supplies:||Tanks, Springs, Dams, Creeks|
|Description:||Constructed from brick, mud brick and timber|
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed